Welcome to Valhu!
Valhu Pty Ltd (“Valhu”, “we”, “the website” or “the site”), is giving you access to its online pages, including access to database, articles, FAQs, the glossary, calculators, modelling tools, and other content and tools appearing here. By using the website, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
Your access to or use of the website or mobile application constitutes your agreement to the following terms and conditions. These are your legal rights and obligations, so please read everything. If you can’t agree to our terms, then you can’t use our services.
- Registration. We may require you to register with us in order to access some parts of the Valhu website. Where you register with us, you must keep your registration details confidential; you will be responsible for any access to the Valhu website using your registration details, even if the access is by another person.
- No Recommendation. No statement in this website and mobile application is to be construed as furnishing investment advice or being a recommendation, solicitation or offer to buy or sell any security.
- Disclaimers of Warranties and Liability. There may be omissions or inaccuracies on this website or mobile application, and your ability to access this website or mobile application may, from time to time, be delayed and/or interrupted due to scheduled and/or unscheduled causes. This website and mobile application are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any warranty of any kind. Valhu makes no express, implied, or statutory representation or warranty regarding this website and mobile application. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Valhu specifically disclaims all representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose of this website and mobile application, and all representations or warranties arising from custom or usage or by operation of law.Valhu accepts no responsibility for any errors or omissions in, or the consequence of relying or acting upon, information available through this website and mobile application or any third party site accessed through this website and mobile application. Any risk of viruses or other forms of electronic contamination remains, at all times, with the user of this website and mobile application. Valhu has no responsibility for any errors or omissions or the consequence of relying or acting on information available through this website and mobile application or any sites available through this website and mobile application.In no event will Valhu be liable for any claims for damages (including direct, indirect, consequential or special damages), even if advised of the possibility of such damages, arising out of your use of or reliance on this website and mobile application.
- Proprietary Interests. Information available on this website and mobile application is owned, licensed, or controlled by Valhu or third parties who have permitted Valhu to hypertext link or frame information from their sites. All trademarks, copyrights, trade names, service marks, logos or other identifying feature used on this website or mobile application are property of their respective owners. Information may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose. Information may be viewed and printed for personal, non-commercial purpose. Any unauthorized use may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes.Valhu does not permit unauthorized linking to or framing of this website or mobile application. Any third party interested in creating a link or framing content from this website or mobile application is required to contact Valhu setting forth the terms and conditions by which such activities are allowed. Valhu reserves the right to refuse to agree to any such request, and also reserves the right to disable any unauthorized link to or framing of this website or mobile application. Valhu does not accept any responsibility for information available through any other website as a result of any unauthorized linking or framing activity. This website also contains descriptions of and references to products, services, and firms. These references do not imply endorsement of those products, services, or entities. Under no circumstances shall any of the Valhu providers be liable for any loss or damage caused by a user relying on or being exposed to information obtained from or contained on the website. It is the user’s responsibility to evaluate the information, advice, or other content available through the website and any products, services or firms referenced here.
- User Obligations. Any person accessing or using this website or mobile application has the following obligations: (a) to provide accurate information; (b) to comply with all applicable laws and regulations; (c) not to introduce into this website or mobile application, or any network or equipment supporting it, any virus, worm, harmful code, Trojan horse, or other disabling device, (d) not to attempt to interfere with or disrupt the website or mobile application, or any network, and/or other equipment supporting it; (e) not to attempt to gain improper access to or otherwise interfere with any system or network connected to the website or mobile application; and (f) not to use the website or mobile application to send or otherwise distribute junk mail, spam, chain letters, or other unsolicited materials for mass distribution. Any violation of these obligations is grounds for denying a user access to and use of this website or mobile application, in addition to any other available remedies.
- Indemnification. User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Valhu and its affiliates and their officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all claims and losses imposed on, incurred by or asserted as a result of or related to: (a) any noncompliance by user with the terms and conditions hereof; or (b) any third-party actions related to user’s receipt and use of the information, whether authorized or unauthorized.
- General. Valhu uses software programs and other tools to monitor traffic on this website and mobile application to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage to the integrity of the website or mobile application. Valhu reserves the right to terminate access to this website or mobile application, with or without notice, either generally or with respect to one or more particular IP addresses or Internet sites. Valhu reserves the right to pursue all available remedies for any violation of these terms and conditions. If any clause of this User Agreement is declared invalid, that clause shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder. The Website Terms are governed by the law in force in the State of Victoria, Australia.
- Termination. Notwithstanding the above, Valhu may terminate your account, and your access to this website, in the event of any actual or suspected breach of these terms and conditions, or any impropriety, violation of law, or other good cause.